Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Best seat in the house

The Panera's bakery where I have my coffee in the morning is located close to three elementary schools (one public, one private and one Catholic), one middle school and one high school. Parents stop there with their children on the way to school.

One morning two little guys sat down at a table next to me by the fireplace while dad stood in line to get the breakfasts. The older one said, “I’ve got the best seat.” And the little guy chimed in, not to be outdone, “I’ve got the second best.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home