Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

March is colonoscopy month

I didn't know that. But I did hear 4 guys talking about colonoscopies at the coffee shop last Sunday. Bunch of babies! It's no big deal if you have a good doctor with a lot of experience. The yucky part is drinking that goop. The procedure doesn't hurt at all and I stay awake and watch it on the screen. This educational video shows a woman taking a pill instead of drinking that terrible stuff. I want that!

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid271521142?bctid=430296852

I think you do have something like twilight sleep--I can't remember the name of the doctor or address of the clinic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home