Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Same baby, 14 days older?

Maybe it wasn't the same baby. The mother said it was 30 days old, and the one I saw two weeks ago was 24 days. Anyway, too tiny to be out and about. This time, Dad came along.

Yesterday packing away some things I came across my son's immunization and well-baby pediatric booklet. I think at first it was once a month, then every 6 months, then once a year. They do grow up, and I do mean up, very fast. I doubt that I took him anywhere except to the doctor when he was that small. Might have had a few people stop by the house to get a look at him, but I didn't have a car, so we probably stayed home until it was stroller weather in April and May.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home