Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Too noisy today for my regular table

I think they were bandies (members of the Upper Arlington High School Band) having a good time, but it was too noisy to read, so I moved to another part of the store. There I overheard some men talking about friends and relatives they love, but don't understand because they voted for Obama.

"My brother and sister-in-law are very liberal--we no longer discuss politics. They have an expensive car, nice home, but they cheat on their taxes. Drives my mother crazy."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home