Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Three napkins; no sale

A man picks up a napkin on his way to the free sample table. He drops it, and it floats to the middle of the room. He doesn't stoop to pick it up, choosing instead to get another napkin and to scoot napkin #1 with his foot along the floor until he can deposit it under the table. After he eats the free bagel slice, he returns to the service counter wiping his fingers, and drops #2 on the floor when he tries to bank shot it into the trash can. With #3 he stands looking out the window, waiting for his ride. I never did see him make a purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home