Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hope I misunderstood

Two women were discussing something about their jobs, and the 9 or 10 year old daughter of one was sitting near-by. Work problems and physical danger during pregnancy came up, and the one commented about how she had done something dangerous (not sure what it was--didn't hear that part) during her pregnancy with her daughter, who overheard this. The daughter said, "Why did you do it?" And her mother said, "I was a xxxxx xxxxxxx and I had to go."

Hmmm. Not a good message.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home