Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

She's dating five men!

He thought they had a relationship, he said. Well, maybe not exclusive, but he didn't know there were four others plus an ex-husband calling several times a week. She called him to say she had a "boyfriend." So that more or less ended it, which is how I heard about it at the coffee shop. Her mother takes care of her, houses her, and drives her places because she's on permanent disability. Apparently, neediness is quite appealing these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home