Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Monday, December 07, 2009

Coffee shop book groups


On Monday morning I meet with four other women from my church at Panera's. I regularly visit two different Panera's and they are popular spots for Bible study and book groups. There's a group of men from St. Tim's that meets at the same time my group does. Today I asked if I could take their photo for my blog.



We're taking a brief pause from reading "A faith and culture devotional; daily readings in art, science and life" by Kelly Monroe Kullberg and Lael Arrington (Zondervan, 2009) to use "Messiah" by John Gugel (Creative Communications for the Parish, 2003) during Advent.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home