Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Reading by the fire with chocolate

Actually, I wasn't having any chocolates at the Chocolate Café this morning, unless you count chocolate raspberry flavored coffee. But it is a wonderfully cozy smell on a chilly morning by the fire. While there I was looking through the theater section of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, and thought the man in the ad for The Christmas Carol looked familiar. I looked at the credits. It was Andrew May, a local Cleveland actor who stars in "Christmas at Maxwell's" which premiered last night at Orchestra Hall, the movie theater in Lakeside, Ohio. We were among the 300 guests who attended after a wonderful dinner (28 turkeys plus pitch-in vegetables, salads and desserts by Lakesiders). After the movie the crowd went to the Fountain Inn to meet with the director/producer/actor William Laufer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home