Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Finding coffee in Bradenton

Like Indianapolis, Bradenton, FL is coffee-shop-impaired. We were able to find one Starbucks right off Cortez Road and one "coming soon" sign within a 30 minute drive of the RV Park. The winter months are busy times--Florida drivers are quite aggressive and the snow-birds are sometimes distractable, so going for coffee each day was a challenge. I'd buy a cup when we were out and save it for the next morning.

One day, the shop was out of coffee! So the clerk didn't make me pay for it because I had to wait 4 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home