Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bible study at Paneras

I saw a woman writing in her notebook and sifting through Bible texts by the fireplace today. "Doing Bible study?" I asked. "Yes," she replied. "It's 3 women and my class is tomorrow." "Are you at UALC" "No. [??] Methodist." UALC's Women of the Word is offering this video based study, "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David," based on the teaching sessions with small group discussions of Beth Moore, Priscilla Shirer, and Kay Arthur

Mondays, 7:00-8:45 pm at MR (begins April 12)
Tuesdays, 6:45-8:30 pm at LR (begins April 6)
Thursdays, 9-11 am at LR - Childcare available (begins April 8)
Thursdays, 12:30-2:30 pm at MR (begins April 8)
Saturdays, 9:15-11:15 am at LR (begins April 10)

Cost is $15 (includes workbook).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home