Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

She married her high school prom date

They'd only had one date in high school--to the prom. Each had married someone else. But because the school was small, and the class close, they knew of each other's activities over the years. She'd been a widow for over 20 years and he was recently widowed when he called. But she was busy with a rich and active life. They made a date for lunch in September and were married by January, about seven years ago.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home