Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Warblers

"We missed you at church on Sunday," I said as she passed my table. She paused a moment thinking and replied, "We were at Magee Marsh watching the warblers." I think she said they saw 25 different warblers.
    "There are about 37 species of warblers that usually make an appearance here. Due to their reluctance to cross Lake Erie, the birds pile in on the forested beach ridges in large numbers and provide spectacular bird watching opportunities."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home