Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Instructional DVD

Today at the coffee shop Jim recommended an instructional DVD, Introduction to the Canon Digital Rebel, 3000. He said that even if you don’t own this particular model, the instruction is so well done and so clear, you will benefit. Using something other than printed text or lecture to teach interests me, so I looked it up on the Internet. If they know how to teach the complexities of digital cameras, maybe they have other things to offer. I found two other instructional DVDs for other camera models. Nothing else. Pity.

1 Comments:

  • At 10 August, 2009 22:17, Blogger laurie01 said…

    Technology is vastly improving recently and it is true that new equipments and models are created. We have instructional dvds that helps promote products but do you know that technology has something to do with global warming??:(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home