Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Coffee in Columbus, Indiana

Lucky for me "The Commons" Mall in downtown Columbus, Indiana, was having an art show on Saturday, because our hotel breakfast room didn't open until 8 a.m. so I was on the streets a 6:15 looking for something that was open. So I slipped into the back door where artists were unloading. The coffee shop had opened early for the artists and I was offered a free cup!

"Common Grounds" is its name, and it has free wireless and gift items. Stop in the next time you're in this delightful town. It's a friendly place with really good coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home