Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Methodist from Moline

My conversation partner at the coffee shop today was from Moline, IL, and has been vacationing at Lakeside for over 10 years. He's traveled a lot on business, so I was able to pick up a few hints about Finland, which he's visited recently. He's the third person this week we've run into who's recently been to Finland. He's a lot more techie than I am, but says he has no interest in blogging. Like the rest of us though, he's still amazed at the depth and width of information available on the internet.

I also talked to the owner of the coffeeshop who checked out my "where to eat in Lakeside" blog, and I'll need correct the brand of ice cream. Unfortunately, on the internet, my little misplaced footprints seem to last forever because of archiving functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home