Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Are leg warmers back?

At the coffee shop today I saw a young lady--probably high school age and very fashion conscious--wearing white leg warmers, over her blue jeans, with shower thongs, a black and white stripe long wooly neck wrap, carrying a huge shiny gray purse/bag.

A woman at the table behind me was busy multi-tasking. She had two boxes of Christmas cards she was addressing while talking on her cell phone--and it was 6:30 a.m.

1 Comments:

  • At 23 December, 2006 22:04, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I fear Legwarmers are back - anything 80s is back. I fear dresses with big shoulder pads will be next. :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home