Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Amazing sight

A youngish 20-something man wearing a pair of jeans that fit! He could walk across the room holding a hot cup of coffee in one hand without hitching up his pants with the other. I hope this is a trend.

3 Comments:

  • At 10 December, 2006 05:29, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope so too.. I never understood that "pants hanging down and showing your boxers" trend!

     
  • At 15 December, 2006 22:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Goodness! I hate to see those pants hanging down! Maybe if a few had them to fall off in a crowd, the belt might catch on!

     
  • At 19 December, 2006 19:22, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, it's much too sensible to be trendy. The good news is, he's getting to an age where 'sensible' is more strongly valued than is 'trendy'. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home