Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Chicken, Alaska and Lakeside, Ohio have wireless

Want to know if the coffee shop will have a wireless connection so you can check your e-mail with your latte? Check this site for free wi-fi by state. Here's Ohio. I noticed the link when checking my site meter. I see lots of libraries NOT listed.

And although this sounds obvious--check before you go. Chicken Outpost, but don't hold me to this. I don't know how old the listing is and there is no link on the site.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home