Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Not sanitary

This morning I saw a young woman med-tech (I assume) standing beside a table smearing cream cheese on her bagel. She was in FULL regalia--stethoscope around her neck, scissors and rolled tape hanging from her belt, and some other bells and whistles I didn't recognized. I stopped at her table on my way to get my refill.
    "Is that sanitary to wear your medical equipment to and from work?"

    "I wipe everything down with alcohol wipes when I get to work and between patients."

    "Wouldn't it be easier just not to wear it all outside the office?"

    "I'm very careful about sanitation."
Some middle school student needs to use her as a science experiment.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home