Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dogs should be leashed

I looked out the window of the coffee shop yesterday morning and noticed three couples jogging together, all bundled up for the cold weather we're having this Easter week-end. A Vizsla was running with them. Not on a leash. There was no way anyone could have controlled it if it darted off after a rabbit or jumped on a pedestrian (they are very hyper dogs, in my opinion). They are fast and weigh up to 65 lbs. Their owners love their beauty and affectionate nature, but I've never seen one well trained or under control. They need a lot of exercise and seem to be owned by lazy people who yell a lot as the dog runs off.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home