Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Meeting British tourists

At breakfast in Madison, IN, on July 30 I met a family from England. They travel each summer to a different area of the United States with their two young daughters who appeared to be pre-schoolers. They have been to New England, California, North Carolina, the Smokeys, and were going on to Cincinnati and Mammoth Caves after leaving southern Indiana. I told them I was on an architectural tour and they recommended Bath, England. Very handsome and well-behaved children who were told they couldn't take more food until they had finished what they selected from the buffet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home