Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ooh-la-la

On the left is Ooh-la-la

Most places in Lakeside are closed this week, so thank God for Patti Savona and her little coffee shop/deli that just opened on "main" street this season. That would be 220 West Second Street for you newbies. It is also an art gallery, with some wonderful fine art and souvenir pieces. She's open from 7:30 a.m. to about 1:30 p.m. when she needs to leave to pick up the kids, but that's enough time to get your morning cup of coffee and your lunch needs. The deli case has some lovely munchies, desserts, wraps, fruit bowls and salads. She plans to be open in September, with October special week-ends a possibility. Stop by and give a newcomer some business!

2 Comments:

  • At 04 September, 2006 06:12, Blogger Neoma said…

    Ohhhh I love the feel of this blog, but it is because I am a coffee drinker, and I just love the atmospher here, I can almost smell a latte brewing.....

     
  • At 08 June, 2009 11:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love this cute little coffee shop. everyone there is so friendly and the artsy atmosphere just adds to the experience. the coffee is amazing, but i've never had anything quite like their 20 belows. i go to lakeside once a year just to have one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home