Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Monday, September 04, 2006

We're back in Columbus

We packed up and left Lakeside yesterday morning, so I had my final cup of coffee at Coffee 'n Cream. We'll look forward to seeing them again next summer. This morning at Panera's I chatted with Dr. Lin whom I knew from the veterinary college. I always enjoyed working with him and his wife Dr. Rikihisa because they were involved in such interesting research. For me, that’s what made being a librarian so fascinating--a window into worlds I could only imagine. They had also been in St. Petersburg this summer a few weeks after we were there. So we compared notes on our trips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home