Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mudd Puddle, Oregon IL

Here in Oregon, IL I've tried a new coffee shop, called Mudd Puddle. It's on North Fourth St., just about the corner of Rt. 2 and Rt. 64, next to the big Century 21 sign, across from the Sunrise Restaurant. My sister and I were on our way to McDonald's when we passed this new business and she mentioned it. So we went back. Good coffee, nice decor. I recommend it. I believe the hours are 5:30 a.m.-7 p.m. M-F, with shorter hours on the week-end. A variety of interesting drinks, some goodies, and a morning paper. Just what this visitor needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home