Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Loud and Loyal

Everyone's talking about stolen elections. The Ukrainians, the Romanians, the Puerto Ricans. And the large, black man who arrives at the coffee shop via a bus for the handicapped. When the election was over, he was quiet for a few days, stopped wearing all his red, white, and blue buttons and pins, and just ate his usual huge breakfasts of large o.j., bowl of coffee, fruit cup, and two breakfast muffins.

But now that the bloggers, pundits and sore losers have descended on Ohio looking for the stolen 130,000 votes, he's back to his loud rants and analyses, disturbing the peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home