Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Phoenix Bat Company

I saw Cheryl at the coffee shop this morning. Her sister and family were here for VBS--they come every year, no matter where they are living (Canada, Maryland, Nebraska). Cheryl rattled off the different places they were visiting--a goat farm, a whistle factory, a donkey farm, an ice cream plant, the Anthony Thomas candy factory, and this one, The Phoenix Bat Company in Plain City. Cheryl should go into the tour business.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home