Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

His body is his canvas

His right arm was his Indian heritage; his left was his family. His tattoos are his own designs and drawings. He has a lot of artistic talent, but apparently only puts it to use this way. Certainly a conversation starter at the coffee shop. He's in construction and the name of the firm is Renovations Unlimited, and they do remodeling and additions. A nice friendly guy, dressed for work, but neat and clean. I checked out the company on the internet, and here's a photo. Also see that they've helped with Habitat for Humanity.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home