Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Homeschooling

This morning I talked to a proud grandma and her beautiful, look-alike granddaughter at the coffee shop. This little gal is homeschooled 3 days a week, and 2 days she attends a private academy where she is instructed in Latin, the classics and literature. Isn't that a dynamite combination? Can't be sure, but I think this might be the place. If not, it certainly is similar.

Grandma had been a Lakeside employee as a teen-ager back in the 60s, and I'm sure she enjoys coming back and seeing all the changes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home