Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The coffee shop fashion show

Hot, sweaty rubber boots over knee socks worn with a short, short mini skirt--now there's a winning look. 20-something.

An ankle-length print dress, ankle-high boot shoes, long side curls to the shoulders with the rest of her hair piled high, held up with a jeweled comb. 40-something.

Mama ca. 45, thin, comes in wearing cut-off jeans-skirt, unhemmed, about 2 inches below her bottom. Daughter, maybe 12, also long hair, is in jeans shorts. Walks and looks like Mom, except her hair is her natural color.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home