Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Some will always need care

A mentally disturbed (ill? diminished? challenged?) man is a regular at my coffee shop. He used to be casually, but nicely dressed, and someone in a newish model car dropped him off or picked him up. Now he sits outside and smokes and coughs. He used to sit inside and cough, and I think there were so many complaints to management (particularly around the free sample table) that they finally told him he'd need to use the outside tables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home