Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

He should go to a coffee shop to get it right

Being interviewed for an article in the New York Times, (reg. req.) Martin Scorsese is caught in a little temper tantrum.

"But then, for Mr. Scorsese, nothing is easy, or at least uncomplicated, not even a cup of coffee. Interviewed on Friday in his Midtown office, he scolded an assistant for bringing his coffee too soon. "I want it when I sit down," he snapped. A few minutes later, sitting down, he looked for his coffee. "I wonder if they're going to microwave it now," he said. Then he asked, sheepishly, "When you drink two cups a day, the second cup's got to be right, don't you think?" "

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home