Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Conover Coffees & Chocolates

Today I tried a new coffee shop here in Oregon, Illinois--same type as the Chocolate Cafe near Port Clinton, Ohio. Conover has a number of small shops (site of an old piano factory on the Rock River) and Kim Boyden of Byron opened her coffee shop about 5 months ago. We stopped in this morning.

1 Comments:

  • At 05 January, 2012 07:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a wonderful spot to sit and look down at the rolling Rock River..and try some delicious hot soup or a hot latte'. I am partial to this shop...Love It!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home