Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Python cowboy boots

He's a regular at the coffee shop, always conservatively dressed. We nod and share the Wall Street Journal. Today he was wearing cowboy boots, a huge step away from his usual attire, so I just had to ask. Turns out his company was sending him to Texas a while back, for what I've forgotten, or maybe he didn't say. So he went on e-Bay and ordered "some costumes" because they were to dress appropriately. He'd taken quite a liking to the boots and bought four pair.

"Are you sure they call them costumes in Texas?" I asked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home