Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Monday, December 20, 2004

Sliming my thighs


Coffee with CrankyBeach
is providing a rundown of the latest coffee scares. She notes (I'm quoting her quote of an article):

" “The textile industry is the latest to discover the benefits of caffeine for the production of nylons. The stimulant is woven into the fibers to create an uplifting, sliming [sic] effect on the upper thighs – a pick-me-up the majority of women certainly can appreciate as much as a good cup of joe."

I dunno. I don't think I want my pantyhose sliming my thighs. How about you?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home