Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, November 16, 2007

A gaggle of girls

It wasn't even Friday! Only about 5 or 6 of the teen girls who swarmed into Panera's the other morning had on street clothes (jeans and sweat shirts). The other 10 or 12 were wearing pajamas and slippers. It was about 7:30 a.m. so I'm assuming they were wearing these outfits to school. Perhaps they'd had a slumber party (aka sleepover) on a school night? Most were wearing hand decorated t-shirts (marking pens) that announced they were "going to state," so they were one happy, squealing team of very pretty athletes.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home