Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

How embarrassing

The other day I met my friend Judy for coffee, and had forgotten that I only had about $.90 in my purse. In the days when I served coffee at Zickuhr's Drug Store coffee was only a dime and sometimes I got a quarter tip, but those days are long gone. So I had to borrow money from her. I forget how much money I need to have with me just to have a cup of coffee!

Now I've put $40 on a Panera's card, and I got a Caribou card from my son for Christmas for $40, so I'm all set for awhile. I think I even have a Starbucks card for $5 in my purse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home