Coffee Spills

What I hear and see and think about at the coffee shops I patronize.
Brisk. Fresh. Well-balanced. Occasional nutty and bittersweet overtones.
If you got here from my profile, you probably need to visit my main blog, Collecting My Thoughts which is updated every day.

Friday, December 26, 2008

I didn't want to tell her

but he'll probably never marry her--not if "we've been together 4 or 5 years." Living together, especially for reasons of money, is never a foundation for a solid marriage. Christmas holidays with his or her families are especially awkward.

Interestingly enough, money is the reason she gave for not having a wedding. Wonder why if 4 years of saving $500/month isn't enough for a nice wedding. As I figure it, that could be a $15,000 wedding with a lot left over for a down payhment on a house. But if that's what she wants to believe. . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home